- Made of Solid Brass and Stainless Steel
- The Universal Brass Head will Adapt to Your Journeyman Torch and Plasma Cutters
- Our Professional Cutting Attachment will cut holes from 1" inch to 26" inches in diameter
- Any Holes or Radius Cuts can be Perfectly Achieved.
- Place the Sharpened Point in your center mark or Punch hole and you are ready to cut.
- The JCA Cutting Attachment is a Must for every Welder's Toolbox!
- 15" L x 3/8" W x 3/8" H
How it Works
The new JCA circle cutting attachment. For use with acetylene and plasma cutting torches. Professional perfect looking cuts can easily be made in the field or in the shop with the JCA circle cutting tool. The radius of the cut is quickly adjustable from 1 to 26 inches. Settings are held with a locking lever. The JCA circle cutting torch attachment is easily mounted on journeyman torches and plasma cutters. When making cuts, the pointer is simply placed in a dimple made by punch in the stock to be cut. The circle cutting guide can be used by attaching to the torch handle or can be used unattached if the stock is stationary. For Plasma torches, insert the plasma cutter tip in the larger hole. Locking the attachment into the Plasma cutter is not necessary, and is very easy to use. This Journeyman cutting attachment should be in every welders toolbox. The Plasma cutting attachment is included with purchase. Save Time and effort with the Plasma and Torch attachments!